Starting from 20 November 2023, the Chinese Embassy in Zambia will cancel online visa appointments. Without appointment, applicants can directly submit the application with the visa application form and related materials to the Consular Section, Chinese Embassy in Zambia. The process is as follows:
1. Fill out the visa application form online and print it out. Applicants should visit https://avas.mfa.gov.cn to fill out the visa application form online, download and print it out in full and sign on the confirmation page and the last page.
2. Go to the Consular Section to submit application materials. The Consular Section opens from 9: 00 AM to 11:30 AM, Monday to Friday, except for holidays or otherwise notified by the Consular Section. The applicants should be queuing for visa application in the Consular Section no later than 11:00 AM.
3. Reminder：Regular visa processing time is 4 working days. Express Service takes 3 working days, provided that all necessary documents are in place. After cancellation of the online visa appointment, there may be more on-site applicants during peak hours. It is recommended to arrange your time wisely and submit applications at less busy hours.
4. Please check http://zm.china-embassy.gov.cn/eng/fw/qz_132068/202304/t20230411_11057429.htm for Guideline on Visa Application.
5. For any queries, please contact 0211251169.
Chinese Embassy in Zambia
13 November 2023